There has been great concern and confusion about the spread of infectious diseases. It is understandable that you may have some questions about measures taken in the office to ensure your continued health.
You can feel assured that everything is being done to meet and exceed all government guidelines for protecting you and your family members in our office. In carrying this philosophy, we take the following protective measures:
- Using the latest proven sterilization/disinfection methods in instruments, handpieces and other materials used in your mouth.
- Wearing disposable gloves and changing them between each patient.
- Wearing disposable masks that help prevent transmission of infectious material.
- Wearing protective eyewear and providing protective eyewear for our patients to prevent contamination by aerosol splatter.
- Meticulously cleaning and disinfecting the chair, counter tops and other surface areas in all treatment rooms.
- Using disposable products wherever possible to eliminate cross-infection.
- Carefully handling all disposable materials as recommended by federal government guidelines, and state and local regulatory agencies.